Monday, January 14, 2013

Some Photos Of my paper Flower

I have a passion for making paper flowers..I Have an etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetPeasPaperFlower

I am going to incorporate my flowers into this blog.. because I cant remember where my other blog is ..the name of it or anything.. not like it was followed by a ton of likers...i am still learning this blog stuff..
So I make my paper flower out of card stock..curl and shapw and glue until they are a beautiful flower.
Being a retired Floral Designer does help in knowing the flowers inside and out..
So I will start adding photos of weddings I have done..My Customers are starting to send me photos of there weddings And i have there permission to post on my blog...
Here are a few that I have done..























No comments:

Post a Comment