Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tonight....my Muse came back for a bit

For the past week and a half I have watched my father who is suffering from cancer and the chemo treatments be so sick ..I have never seen him this way..and i feel broken...He's been in the hospital.and so sick and so weak..my daddy who never  complains never gives up said the words to me " I dont think I am going to get better honey"

.Here we are trusting complete strangers to care for the most adored man in our lives....I mean what else do we have..and then I remembered my faith...and I know now that all will be well...God will take care of things...
I havent been able to have any ambition to do any art since then,,,my muse is gone I thought..until i checked into my favorite Web Site Digital Whisper
http://digitalwhisper.ning.com/profile/CaroleAnneFarber
and saw what the challenge was for this week...after reading about it ...I came up with something that I think explains The challenge very well....and odd that this would be the subject at this time in my families life..
The challenge is "Tree of life"
and here is my submission

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carol Ann. Found you here !! :-)
    To add my blogbutton you have to go to your blogger dashboard and add indeed a gadget.
    Choose HTML-JAVAscript.
    The only thing you have to do is to copy/past the CODE beneath my freubels-freebie image in this script.
    I hope this helps ?
    Succes anf hearty greetings Rian.

    ReplyDelete